Estimation of climatological water deficit in an experimental watershed in the brazilian cerrado
GOTARDO, JACKELINE T., RODRIGUES, LINEU N., GOMES, BENEDITO M.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT This study aimed to estimate the probability of climatological water deficit in an experimental watershed in the Cerrado biome, located in the central plateau of Brazil. For that, it was used a time series of 31 years (1982–2012). The probable climatological water deficit was calculated by the difference between rainfall and probable reference evapotranspiration, on a decennial scale. The reference evapotranspiration (ET0) was estimated by the standard FAO-56 Penman-Monteith method. To estimate water deficit, it was used gamma distribution, time series of rainfall and reference evapotranspiration. The adherence of the estimated probabilities to the observed data was verified by the Kolmogorov-Smirnov nonparametric test, with significance level (α-0.05), which presented a good adjustment to the distribution models. It was observed a climatological water deficit, in greater or lesser intensity, between the annual decennials 2 and 32.
- COMPARISON OF METHODS FOR ESTIMATING REFERENCE EVAPOTRANSPIRATION: AN APPROACH TO THE MANAGEMENT OF WATER RESOURCES WITHIN AN EXPERIMENTAL BASIN IN THE BRAZILIAN CERRADO
- WATER MANAGEMENT: CONSTRAINTS TO AND CONTRIBUTIONS OF BRAZILIAN WATERSHED MANAGEMENT COMMITTEES1
- Modelagem numérica do fluxo da água no solo e do escoamento de base em uma bacia experimental em área agrícola no cerrado
- AN ESTIMATION OF THE VOLUME OF WATER MADE AVAILABLE BY ROOT EXTENSION
- Estimation of Life Cycle Components of Selection in an Experimental Plant Population