Compaction And Aggregation
Mostrando 1-12 de 13 artigos, teses e dissertações.
1. Soil physical indicators of management systems in traditional agricultural areas under manure application
ABSTRACT Studies of the successive application of manure as fertilizer and its combined effect with long-term soil management systems are important to the identification of the interdependence of physical attributes. The aim of this study was to evaluate changes in the physical properties of a Rhodic Kandiudox under management systems employing successive ap
Sci. agric. (Piracicaba, Braz.). Publicado em: 2018-08
2. Atributos físicos da qualidade de um solo sob sistema agroflorestal.
Os sistemas agroflorestais são uma alternativa sustentável de produção agropecuária. O objetivo deste trabalho foi avaliar a qualidade de um solo sob sistema agroflorestal, mediante a quantificação dos seguintes atributos físicos do solo: densidade, porosidade, resistência à penetração e estabilidade dos agregados. O solo sob sistema agrofloresta
Pesquisa Agropecuária Brasileira. Publicado em: 2011
3. Análise da redistribuição do "fallout" do 137Cs na avaliação da erosão e deposição de sedimentos em sistemas de manejo de solo sob Cerrado / Erosion and sediment deposition evaluation on slopes under different tillage systems in the Cerrado region using the 137Cs fallout technique
In Brazil, the expansion of agricultural areas causes several problems on natural resources. With the increasing occupation of the Cerrado region by agriculture, a series of environmental problems like deforestation, soil erosion and soil compaction are appearing and causing radical transformations in the natural landscape due to removing almost all native v
Publicado em: 2010
4. QUALIDADE FÍSICO-HÍDRICA DE UM ARGISSOLO SOB FLORESTA E PASTAGEM NO SUL DO BRASIL / PHYSICO-HYDRIC QUALITY OF A HAPLUDALF UNDER FOREST AND PASTURE IN SOUTH BRAZIL
Soil compaction is a problem in different production systems: agriculture, pasture and forest. In the agriculture soil compaction is well documented, while in the pasture and forest its study is scarce. The objective of this study was to evaluate the physical-hydric quality of an Alfisol under forest and pasture in South Brazil, and stabilish parameters and
Publicado em: 2008
5. Processamento e caracterização física e mecânica de cerâmicas de zircônia-ítria total e parcialmente nanoestruturadas / Physical and mechanical characterization of total and partially nanostructured zirconia-yttria ceramics
In this work the behavior of nanostructured and partially nanostructured zirconia-yttria ceramics is analyzed during the compacting and sintering processes. The evaluation of the mechanical properties (flexure strength, fracture toughness and hardness) also is presented. They were studied two groups: one composed by a microparticulate powder obtained through
Publicado em: 2007
6. Indicadores de sustentabilidade da produção familiar mecanizada de grãos em modalidades de plantio direto no Norte do Paraná, Brasil
Thirteen farms of the Network of References for Household Farming that use no-tillage tecnhnology in grain production were studied with regard to their economic revenues and classified according type and time of no-tillage adoption. Six of them were selected for detailed study of morphological, phisical and chemical atributes of their soils. The objective wa
Publicado em: 2007
7. Structural characterization of α-synuclein in an aggregation prone state
The relation of α-synuclein (αS) aggregation to Parkinson's disease has long been recognized, but the pathogenic species and its molecular properties have yet to be identified. To obtain insight into the properties of αS in an aggregation-prone state, we studied the structural properties of αS at acidic pH using NMR spectroscopy and computation. NMR demo
Wiley Subscription Services.
8. Fibronectin Matrix Assembly Regulates α5β1-mediated Cell Cohesion
Integrin-extracellular matrix (ECM) interactions in two-dimensional (2D) culture systems are widely studied (Goldstein and DiMilla, 2002. J Biomed. Mater. Res. 59, 665–675; Koo et al., 2002. J. Cell Sci. 115, 1423–1433). Less understood is the role of the ECM in promoting intercellular cohesion in three-dimensional (3D) environments. We have demonstrated
The American Society for Cell Biology.
9. Loss of E-cadherin-dependent cell-cell adhesion due to mutation of the beta-catenin gene in a human cancer cell line, HSC-39.
Detachment of cell-cell adhesion is indispensable for the first step of invasion and metastasis of cancer. This mechanism is frequently associated with the impairment of either E-cadherin expression or function. However, mechanisms of such abnormalities have not been fully elucidated. In this study, we demonstrated that the function of E-cadherin was complet
10. Identification of a putative cell adhesion domain of uvomorulin.
A rat monoclonal antibody (DECMA-1) selected against the murine cell adhesion molecule uvomorulin blocks both the aggregation of mouse embryonal carcinoma cells and the compaction of pre-implantation embryos. However, decompacted embryos eventually become recompacted in the presence of DECMA-1 and form blastocysts composed of both trophectoderm and inner cel
11. Compaction of DNA in an anionic micelle environment followed by assembly into phosphatidylcholine liposomes
A difficult problem concerning the interaction of DNA with amphiphiles of opposite charge above their critical micelle concentration is the propensity for aggregation of the condensed DNA complexes. In this study, this problem was addressed by attenuating amphiphile charge density within a cholate micelle environment. The amphiphile consisted of a cationic p
Oxford University Press.
12. Study of the interaction of DNA with cisplatin and other Pd(II) and Pt(II) complexes by atomic force microscopy.
Modifications in the structure of a 260 bp DNA (hlyM) fragment from Escherichia coli caused by interaction with Pd(II) and Pt(II) complexes were studied. Cisplatin and transplatin [cis- and trans-PtCl2(NH3)2 respectively], Pt2Cl2(Spym)4 (Spym = 2-mercaptopyrimidine anion), Pd-famotidine and Pt-famotidine were incubated with DNA for 24 h at 37 degrees C and t