Vernalization, Competence, and the Epigenetic Memory of Winter
American Society of Plant Biologists
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=520954
- DNA methylation, vernalization, and the initiation of flowering.
- Consent, competence, and confidentiality
- Interactions of Gibberellin, Vernalization, Photoperiod and Temperature in the Flowering of Endive 123
- Emotional Competence, Coping Styles and the Included Student-Teacher Relationship
- Effect of Vernalization, Photoperiod, and Light Quality on the Flowering Phenotype of Arabidopsis Plants Containing the FRIGIDA Gene.