Transmittance of UVB, UVA, and visible light (blue-violet) among the main Brazilian commercial opaque sunscreens,
Peres, Gabriel; Miot, Hélio Amante
An. Bras. Dermatol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
Abstract These are cutaneous diseases caused by insects, worms, protozoa, or coelenterates which may or may not have a parasitic life. In this review the main ethological agents, clinical aspects, laboratory exams, and treatments of these dermatological diseases will be studied.
- UVB, UVA, and visible light (blue-violet range) transmittance of clothing used in Brazil,
- Evaluation of ex vivo melanogenic response to UVB, UVA, and visible light in facial melasma and unaffected adjacent skin,
- Standardization of organoid culture for evaluation of melanogenesis induced by UVB, UVA and visible light,
- UV-B, UV-A, and blue light signal transduction pathways interact synergistically to regulate chalcone synthase gene expression in Arabidopsis.
- STUDIES OF AN URTICARIAL RESPONSE TO BLUE AND VIOLET LIGHT IN MAN