Quantification of tryptophan in plasma by high performance liquid chromatography
Pinhati, Renata Romanholi, Polonini, Hudson Caetano, Brandão, Marcos Antônio Fernandes, Raposo, Nádia Rezende Barbosa, Corchs, Felipe, Gattaz, Wagner Farid
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
A simple, rapid and selective method using high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection (267 nm) was applied for the determination of tryptophan in plasma. Separation was carried out on a C18 column (150 x 4.6 mm internal diameter) in 6 min. The mobile phase consisted of 5 mM the sodium acetate and acetonitrile (92:8, v/v). The method was shown to be precise and accurate, and good recovery of analyte was achieved, characterizing the method as efficient and reliable for use in laboratory analysis.
- Quantification of LSD in illicit samples by high performance liquid chromatography
- High performance liquid chromatography method for quantification of the N-phenylpiperazine derivative LASSBio-579 in rat plasma
- Reverse phase high-performance liquid chromatography for quantification of hydroxymethylnitrofurazone in polymeric nanoparticles
- Identification of mycobacteria by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Amikacin Assay in Serum by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography