Prospective comparison of secretin‐stimulated magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography with manometry in the diagnosis of sphincter of Oddi dysfunction types II and III
Pereira, Stephen P
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1954855
- Prospective comparison of secretin‐stimulated MRCP with manometry in the diagnosis of sphincter of Oddi dysfunction types II and III
- Studies of secretin-stimulated insulin responses in man
- Characteristics of secretin-stimulated pancreatic secretion in dogs.
- COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGRAPHY AND PERIOPERATIVE CHOLANGIOGRAPHY IN PATIENTS WITH SUSPECT CHOLEDOCHOLITHIASIS
- Comparison of magnetic resonance imaging with neuropathological findings in the diagnosis of HIV and CMV associated CNS disease in AIDS.