Altered decorin expression of systemic sclerosis by UVA1 (340–400 nm) phototherapy: Immunohistochemical analysis of 3 cases
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=153525
- Modulation of cathepsin G expression in severe atopic dermatitis following medium-dose UVA1 phototherapy
- Phototherapy: the hospital as risk factor.
- Phototherapy: experience from a reference service
- Lethal and Mutagenic Action of Black Light (325 to 400 nm) on Haemophilus influenzae in the Presence of Air
- Effect of Low-Level Laser Therapy (660 nm) on Angiogenesis in Wound Healing: A Immunohistochemical Study in a Rodent Model