Pharmaceutical industry sponsorship and research outcome and quality: systematic review
BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.
Objective To investigate whether funding of drug studies by the pharmaceutical industry is associated with outcomes that are favourable to the funder and whether the methods of trials funded by pharmaceutical companies differ from the methods in trials with other sources of support.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=156458
- Getting it right: industry sponsorship and medical research
- Surgical quality: review of Californian measures
- Systematic Evaluation of Map Quality: Human Chromosome 22
- Research on eggshell structure and quality: an historical overview
- The availability of references and the sponsorship of original research cited in pharmaceutical advertisements