ON THE CONSERVATION OF HEARING IN SCHOOL CHILDREN
McNally, W. J.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=406984
- Hearing conservation of children--a special five-year project in Kansas.
- Prevalence of hearing impairment and associated factors in school-aged children and adolescents: a systematic review
- Prevention of the Evolution of Workers' Hearing Loss from Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in Noisy Environments through a Hearing Conservation Program
- Quality of life of children with poor school performance: association with hearing abilities and behavioral issues
- Logical operating model of the hearing conservation program for workers