Identificação de espécies de Fusicoccum causadoras de podridão em frutos de abacate
Firmino, Ana Carolina, Fischer, Ivan Herman, Hugo José Júnior, Tozze, Rosa, Daniel Dias, Furtado, Edson Luiz
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
ABSTRACT The Fusicoccum genus of fungi are known to cause stem-end rot in various fruit plants, such as mango, guava, peach and avocado. Several species of this fungus are reported attacking avocado (Persea americana) in several countries. Based on this information, the present study aimed to identify species of Fusicoccum associated with rot in avocado fruits in the State of São Paulo. Samples were collected (fruits with rot symptoms) from regions of Bauru, Bernadino de Campos and Piraju. All isolates obtained had its pathogenicity confirmed by inoculation of healthy avocado fruits. After confirming its pathogenicity, these isolates had their DNA extracted and the ITS-5.8S rDNA region was amplified. After editing, these sequences were used to search for similar sequences in the NCBI. Eleven samples were identified as Neofusicoccum parvumand others were identified as Botryosphaeria dothidea(F. aesculi). Both species were found in all regions of collection.
- Podridão por Fusicoccum em mangas submetidas a baixas doses de radiação gama
- Identificação de espécies e perfil de susceptibilidade antimicrobiano de bactérias causadoras de mastite subclínica em búfalos
- Avaliação de fungicidas no controle de Fusicoccum sp., agente causal de podridão em manga.
- Ocorrência, identificação e caracterização das espécies de xanthomonas, causadoras de mancha bacteriana em tomate para mesa no Brasil
- Phomopsis sp. causando podridão em frutos de bacurizeiro