Glutathione S-transferase M1 null genotype: lack of association with tumour characteristics and survival in advanced breast cancer
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=13914
- Association of p53 genomic instability with the glutathione S-transferase null genotype in gastric cancer in the Portuguese population.
- Glutathione S-transferase M1 (GSTM1) polymorphism in two Brazilian populations
- Individual sensitivity to cytogenetic effects of benzo[alpha]pyrene in cultured human lymphocytes: influence of glutathione S-transferase M1 genotype
- Glutathione S-transferase M1 and T1 polymorphisms may predict adverse effects after therapy in children with medulloblastoma
- Drosophila glutathione S-transferase 1-1 shares a region of sequence homology with the maize glutathione S-transferase III.