Fox grape cv. Bordô (Vitis labrusca L.) and grapevine cv. Chardonnay (Vitis vinifera L.) cultivated in vitro under different carbohydrates, amino acids and 6-Benzylaminopurine levels
Carvalho, Dayse Cristina de, Silva, André Luís Lopes da, Schuck, Mariane Ruzza, Purcino, Marivel, Tanno, Guilherme Nakao, Biasi, Luiz Antonio
Braz. arch. biol. technol.
DATA DE PUBLICAÇÃO
The aim of this work was to study the influence of sucrose and glucose, amino acids and BAP (6-Benzylaminopurine) levels on in vitro shoot regeneration of fox grape cv. Bordô and grapevine cv. Chardonnay. The nodal segments from micropropagated material were used as explants and half-strength MS medium as the basal medium. Sucrose and glucose at 15, 30 and 45 g.L-1 were tested as a carbon source and the supplementation of adenine, asparagine, alanine, glycine, cysteine, glutamine, arginine was tested at 40 g.L-1. The BAP levels (1 and 5 μM) in solid and double-phase media were evaluated and compared with a control medium without BAP. Bordô had best in vitro growth than Chardonnay. Sucrose was a better carbohydrate source than glucose for both the cultivars. Bordô and Chardonnay had different amino acid preferences for some parameters. In conclusion, for in vitro shoot regeneration from the nodal segments, culture on solid medium with 5 μM BAP, 15 g.L-1 sucrose for Bordô and 45 g.L-1 sucrose for Chardonnay showed better results. Similarly, the supplementation of 40 g.L-1 arginine for Bordô and 40 g.L-1 arginine or glycine for Chardonnay showed better results.
- Ecofisiologia e fitotecnia do cultivo protegido de videiras cv. Moscato Giallo (Vitis vinifera L.)
- Comportamento reológico e estabilidade de antocianinas de uvas Merlot (Vitis vinifera L.) e Bordô (Vitis labrusca L.) em sistema modelo de geléia
- PRODUTIVIDADE E QUALIDADE DE UVAS DA CV. ISABEL (Vitis labrusca L.) SUBMETIDAS À ADUBAÇÃO POTÁSSICA
- Characterization physical-chemistry, chemistry and sensorial of fruits and wines cv. Patricia (Vitis labrusca L.)
- Efeito do paclobutrazol e do chlormequat na fertilidade das gemas de videiras (Vitis vinifera L.) cv. Festival.