Evidence for semiconservative replication of circular polyoma DNA.
ACESSO AO ARTIGOhttp://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=224262
- The twisted circular form of polyoma viral DNA.
- Asynchronous bidirectional replication of polyoma virus DNA.
- Polyoma DNA synthesis in isolated nuclei: evidence for defective replication forks.
- Density matters: The semiconservative replication of DNA
- Polyoma and cell DNA synthesis in mouse L cells temperature sensitive for the replication of cell DNA.